Happy June! It was harder to establish a routine in May than I thought it would be. Mostly because I was feeling pretty lazy the couple weeks after graduation. I have high hopes for June and the rest of the summer! Before seeing my June goals, let’s see how my goals for May went:
1. Consolidate all of my craft stuff. Nope, that didn’t happen. I could have definitely made this a higher priority, but I wasn’t sure how to start. I have plans for lots of cleaning and organizing this week, so hopefully I can work on that then.
2. Floss more. Yes! I have started flossing regularly. I took the advice about using the floss picks, but I still can’t decide if I like them more than the string. 3. Get my bike tuned. Yep! I did that early in the month. My bike was acting kind of funny when we were on our ride at Yellow Springs, so I might take it back to get looked at again.
4. Establish a routine post-grad. Ehh. I think I did near the end of the month, but overall I didn’t have a great routine this month. I think some of my goals for June will help me establish a routine.
5. Plan a fun blogiversary shoot. Yes! I love how the shoot with Anna came out. I am looking forward to the next time we get together. See my second blogiversary shoot here.
3/5, not bad! Here are my goals for June:
1. Clean out inboxes. Hi, I am one of those crazy people who never deletes emails…especially on 3 out of my 4 email addresses. I’ve gotten a lot better at doing it on my personal, but my other three inboxes could definitely use a clean out.
2. Finish a book. I started Searching for Sunday by Rachel Held Evans last night. Chase just finished it and suggested I give it a read. I haven’t read a book in only a month in a long time, but this will kickstart my goals of reading 6 books before I turn 23!
3. Make time to paint. Part of my living out create for 2016 was wanting to make time to be artsy. I really enjoyed the past few things that I have painted, especially with water-colors (check out my water-colored skyline on my graduation cap!). Painting also makes me feel calm and is a great way to end the day.
4. Run/bike 4 times a week.
I really want to be more active this summer. I think making running and biking a part of my weekly routine will really help me in the long-term. When I started my day out with a run last week, it made me feel a lot better. I have been keeping track of the days I bike and run in my planner with a B and R with the number of miles.
5. No candy at the office. Does your office have a candy shelf?! Well, mine does. And I need to stop eating the amount of candy that I do. Hopefully publicizing this goal stops by sweet tooth at work!
As always, I am linking up with Nicole at Writes Like a Girl! What goals do you have for June? Have a great Wednesday & first day of June!