Time for another birthday related blog post! I shared 21 Things About Me earlier this week to mark the end of my 21st year. I turn 22 this Sunday and I got the idea from Nicole at Writes Like a Girl to do birthday goals (her birthday was last weekend & see her “27 before 27” post here). I’ve been brainstorming in a note on my phone for the last week and half of everything that I’d like to accomplish before I turn 23 next year. Here are the things I want to accomplish during my 22nd year:
1. Read 6 books.
2. Be a better area commissioner.
3. Visit D.C., again.
4. Go to a yoga class.
5. Bike 200 miles.
6. Start a new job.
7. Visit my best friend in Chicago.
8. Meet a blogger friend.
9. Learn GIS.
10. Find beach glass at Lake Erie.
11. Make post-grad friends.
12. Take a class/workshop for fun.
13. Go out in public without make-up.
14. Make wedding plans.
15. Become less addicted to my phone.
16. Do a 5K.
17. Get another tattoo.
18. Travel to Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
19. Go to a drive-in movie.
20. Visit a new state.
21. Join a professional group.
22. Collaborate with local creatives.
23. Navigate & Enjoy post-grad life.
I’m looking forward to my three day weekend that will be full of celebrating Memorial Day and my birthday! Chase won us tickets to a concert tonight, so that’s what we’re doing to kick off our weekend! Do you have any fun plans? Have a great weekend!