My birthday is this coming Sunday, so this my last few days being 21! I had been brainstorming birthday blog post ideas and I wanted to do something to wrap up 21. I have a “23 before 23” blog post in the works, but I still felt like I needed something to summarize 21. I have never really done an “About Me” post besides my About Me page, so I decided to share 21 things about me post! So, here are 21 things you may/may not know about me:
1. I’m usually over-dressed, which is fine because I would rather be over than under-dressed to an occasion.
2. I have two calico kitties – Picka & Polka that will turn four this weekend (we share the same birthday).
3. I work at a local salon and it’s probably one of the best jobs ever.
4. Rings are my favorite accessory.
5. I was the mascot at my high school – Go Bobcats!
6. I can roll my tongue like how people can roll their stomachs.
7. I’ve had my ears pierced twice. They closed the first time around and now I am happily wearing earrings everyday the second time around.
8. I am really interested in social-media marketing. I manage the social media account for a few different projects.
9. May & October are my favorite months.
10. Chase & I will celebrate five years together this August and have been engaged since this past January.
11. I’m pretty addicted to Instagram. Follow Me!
12. I love riding my bike/I dislike driving my car.
13. I was elected to my neighborhood area commission this past December.
14. I graduated college without pulling any all-nighters!
15. If I had to pick my last meal right now, it would be shrimp & cheesy grits with a side of mac n’ cheese. #southerncomfortfood
16. Asheville, North Carolina was the first city I fell in love with.
17. If I could go to any country in the world, it would be Australia! I’m fascinated with the culture, landscape, & animals.
18. It’s my goal to be a creative manager for an artist/maker community-space (like the Idea Foundry) someday.
19. I sing in the worship band at my church.
20. I’m not a natural redhead. I’m really a dirty-blonde, or “dishwater blonde” as my mom says.
21. 21 was great, but I am SO ready for 22. Yay post-grad life!
Tell me something about YOU in the comments! 🙂 Have a great Wednesday!