April didn’t really go the way I planned because I was sick twice and I was dealing with the craziness of finishing undergrad. I am really excited for May because it’s probably my favorite month of the year! I graduate, celebrate my 2nd blogiversary, and turn 22! Before seeing my May Goals, let’s look at how I did on my April Goals:
1. Enjoy my last month as a Buckeye. Yes! I definitely think I nailed this one. I have a lot planned this next week before graduation, so I am looking forward to enjoying those moments as well. 2. Plan an adventure post-graduation. We have an idea, but no dates set yet. Chase thought of a really cool road-trip that we would like to do this summer, but it’ll depend on my job situation.
3. Start cooking dinner, again. Ha! Nope. This is partially because my parents dropped off tons of leftovers this month for me. I am hoping that I can experiment more with cooking this summer.
4. Finish “Big Magic.” YES! I finished it and I am so glad I read it! I am looking for something else to read now and I would appreciate suggestions.
5. Stick with a routine. Since I got sick twice in April, it was really hard for me to stick to a routine. It was also a difficult goal to follow since it was the last full month of school. I think this goal was a little too ambitious for April.
3/5 – not bad for how crazy the month was! Now here are my goals for May:
1. Consolidate all of my craft stuff. When I was working on my graduation cap (see here) I noticed that I have craft stuff all over the house. I want to consolidate the items I have and keep them more organized.
2. Floss more. Hopefully this isn’t TMI, but I know I am not the only one who forgets to floss regularly. I thought making this a public goal would make me actually accomplish it.
3. Get my bike tuned. My bike hasn’t had it’s first tune up since I got it last summer. I hope I can take it in the next week or so to get worked on to be fresh for the summer.
4. Establish a routine post-grad. Since I failed at establishing a routine last month, I really want to try harder this month! I hope to start waking up earlier, incorporating biking into my schedule, planning blog posts more efficiently, and staying on top of housework.
5. Plan a fun blogiversary shoot. I have something in the works now and I am really excited about it! I still need to work out a few details on the adventure I have planned. I’m also planning on getting my new camera soon!
Like always, I am linking up with Nicole from Writes Like A Girl! Check out Nicole’s blog to see what other the goals of other bloggers! Have a great start to your week!