March was a pretty good month, but filled with some stressful times. I know that April will be stressful as well, but I am hoping I can enjoy my last month at Ohio State and the spring season. Before seeing my April Goals, let’s look at how I did on my March Goals…
1. Book my massage. Kinda! I actually contacted the massage therapist this weekend, so it wasn’t in March, but I got it done! I will be getting my first massage the week before graduation – I will definitely need it then! 2. Start creating a home office/ creative workshop. Yes! I am so pleased with how the Creative Studio (the name I have given the room) looks and feels. I will be sharing pictures of the progress on the blog soon! I also had my first guest last week and she enjoyed her stay. 3. Take more photos. Yep! I took a bunch of photos in Dallas and I am still working on recapping that trip. I have two more Dallas posts to share this week. I also got out and shot some spring photos that I am pleased with and they’ll be on the blog soon. I am going to make this a continuous goal because it helps grow my blog content and improve my photo skills. I am hoping to upgrade to a DSLR sometime in the next few months. 4. Go to sleep before midnight at least once a week. I think so? I am pretty sure I mastered this, but since I don’t keep a notebook about my sleep, it’s hard to tell. 5. Give the house a spring cleaning. Yes! I did this at the beginning of the month because I hosted people for my friend’s birthday. It definitely started my month off right.
5/5! Pretty awesome after last month’s 1.5/5. Now here are my goals for April…
1. Enjoy my last month as a Buckeye. April is my last month as an undergrad student at Ohio State and I want to enjoy this last month. It’s going to be pretty stressful with all of academic things, but I hope I can find time to enjoy the moments with my friends.
2. Plan an adventure post-graduation. I would like to do something directly after graduation, but I am not sure if that is going to happen because of several schedule conflicts. I want to take a trip somewhere post-graduation to reflect on my time in college and take a break from the craziness.
3. Start cooking dinner, again. I used to be so good at cooking dinner for myself during the week! This semester I have struggled with it and resorted to going out or maybe getting lucky with having leftovers my parent’s dropped off. Cooking dinner will help establish a routine, save money, and help me eat better.
4. Finish “Big Magic.” I started “Big Magic” last month and I am obsessed. I haven’t made a lot of time to read recently, but I am hoping to finish it this month. I have an idea for a blog post surrounding this, too.
5. Stick with a routine. These past couple weeks I have gotten out of my routine and I feel stressed and anxious because of it. Cooking dinner is a big part of establishing a routine, but there are other pieces, too. I need to start sticking to my to-do lists and really focusing on what I am presently doing. This month will be a lot easier if I stick with a routine.
April is going to be a BIG month! As usual, I am linking up with Nicole at Writes Like A Girl. Check out her blog (it’s one of my favorites) to see the goals she and other bloggers have set for themselves. Have a great start to April!