February kicked my butt. Before sharing my March goals, let’s see how I did on my February goals…
1. Sell/Donate Clothes. Nope. This is a frustrating one. I spent an hour taking pictures of all the clothes I want to sell and then I made an account on Poshmark only to find out that you can only sell from the app…what the heck! Then, I tried Store Envy and had a difficult time making an account, even though I was following all the rules. I am currently feeling discouraged about selling them online, so I may hit a consignment shop or donate the clothes. If you have any advice, I would highly appreciate it!
Read 1st and 2nd Corinthians. I read 1st Corinthians, but not 2nd Corinthians. I’ll read 2nd Corinthians in March. Like I said, February kicked my butt.
3. Less screen time. Still working on this. Honestly, I think I always will be. It is hard to measure a goal like this, too.
4. Send out some applications. Nope. I’ve been too busy with school stuff to make time for that. I have also been perfecting my resume, cover letter, and portfolio the past month for school.
Starting creating again. Yeah! I shared at the beginning of February that my word of the year is “create” (see here). I shot tons a bunch of photos in February and I kept up with blogging, so I count that as creating!
1.5/5, not great after my first month was a 4/5. But I am hoping that March will be better!
1. Book my massage. I got a gift certificate for a massage for Christmas from a coworker. We have a massage therapist at the salon that I work at, and I have worked at the salon for almost 7 years and I have never had a massage! I’m hoping to book it this month to relieve some stress from school.
2. Start creating a home office/ creative workshop. After having three different roommates over the last year and half, I have the house back to myself again! I am hoping to turn the extra room into a home office and creative workshop. I am excited to decorate again!
3. Take more photos. I am really happy with how many photos I took while I was in Detroit, and I want to try to take more on a regular basis. I am looking forward to taking a bunch on my trip to Dallas in a few weeks!
4. Go to sleep before midnight at least once a week.
This is kind of a weird goal, but definitely necessary. I am up until 12 or 1 most nights because of various commitments. I usually get up between 6 and 7 for school/work, and I have had a super difficult time getting up recently. I am hoping to get better with time management and get to bed earlier when possible, but starting with once a week is a good start. I also usually spend way too much time on my phone before bed and I would like to break that habit.
5. Give the house a spring cleaning. I’ve been so busy with everything else that cleaning has not been a priority. I always feel better after a quality clean-up of my house.
I am looking forward to what March has to offer! Do you have any goals for yourself this month? I’ll be linking up on Writes Like A Girl with Nicole and the other bloggers, so go check out what everyone’s goals are for the month! Have a great start to March!